Your Cart is Currently Empty
One of the best ways to improve your Super Duty experience is by adding premium ambient lighting to the interior of your 2017-2022 F250, F350, F450 Super Duty. Subtle lighting touches can really improve the aesthetics and function for both you and your passengers. Plus, with features like audio sync, your ambient lighting can be a lot of fun too!
Our premium Super Duty LED interior MKII ambient light kits are custom designed to improve your 2017-2020 F250, F350, F450 Super Duty experience! Featuring brilliant light with a wide range of colors to choose from, a complete 7 zone lighting set-up, light intensity control, audio sync function, and pre-set options this kit gives you everything you need to help transform the interior of your Super Duty! Plus, our kit features console lighting! There is a wide range of combinations that you can set to your preference! Our kits are built to a very high standard, with high yield solder joints, waterproof/dustproof LED lights and thick sheathing harnesses. Your ambient kit will arrive completely assembled and ready to quickly install into your vehicle. Everything that is needed for an easy install is included and will only take approximately 30-60 minutes! Our Ambient kit will install on your Super Duty easily regardless of what trim package or cab configuration you may have. The kit even works with both center console setups and bench seat configurations. Our ambient kit will even work for Super Duty's that have the OEM ambient system installed if you are looking for something that performs better and gives you additional features.
Our MKII model builds from its prior MKI generation, now offering a ~30% increase in brightness, 2 additional lighting zones, audio sync function, waterproof LEDs, high yield solder joints and a custom routing harness.
- A complete 7-zone lighting system
- Wireless remote with a wide selection of color/light/intensity combinations
- Automatic on/off lighting with memory capacity
- Custom routing harness pre-assembled & ready for install with no splicing needed
- Custom power/ground connector harness with easy fuse tap connection
- Power connection guide for your model year
- Prep wipes, zip ties & everything needed for your install
- Complete wireless control for controlling color selection, light intensity, cadence for preset light sequences and audio sync sensitivity.
- The Audio Sync function matches light color and intensity with the music you are playing. Four different presets available to choose from, each with sensitivity adjustment available.
- The 7 zone system includes light for the driver and passenger footwells, driver and passenger front under dash lighting, the left and right rear passengers and a light unit for the center console (Now you can see what is in that massive center console!) or center fold-down seat.
- For use with any trim, cab configuration or front seat configuration Super Duty.
- Hundreds of color variations and customizable settings.
- Fully waterproof/dustproof.
- Auto-on & off with memory function.
- Auto-on & off
- Very fast and easy to install with no splicing needed!
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
Warranty: each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Install Guide(s) & Video(s)
Ambient interior lighting kit.
This kit was super easy to install and looks great even in the daytime!! I would definitely recommend this kit if you’re trying to brighten up the interior of your F-150!!
Ambient LED Lighting
Great feature to add to my truck, easy install and looks great. Makes the interior POP when out cruising to some old school jams, or posted up hanging with friends.
Lighting kit looks great! Awesome addition to my "project"
This was an easy install due to instructional video that is provided on the website. In addition, the overall appearance is outstanding.
2019 super duty
This would be 5 stars, love the look and overall design. The right front under dash light just needs longer wire for us that have bench seats. I’m particular when I comes to hiding wire and it’s a bit short to run out from under seat and up hiding it under door sill molding. Other than that love them.