Your Cart is Currently Empty
Our Paladin series LED bars utilize 5W CREE XTE LEDs, HPO (Hyper Paladin Optics), a combination of both flood and spot beams, IP68 weatherproofing, slimline curved design, blackout hardware, custom mounting brackets and matching IP68 heavy-duty harness kits.
Everything you need to stand out & shine brighter with your custom LED bar is included. Install is very easy and we guarantee you will be impressed!
- What's Included
- 32" 150W Curved Paladin series CREE LED bar
- Fully braided custom harness with built-in relay
- All necessary mounting hardware & custom brackets
- More Details
- CREE XTE 5W LEDs, each LED capable of approx 624 TRUE lumens
- TRUE Lumen Output: Multiply LED count by 624
- Voltage:9-60V DC
- TRUE Luminosity output: Approx. 19,000 lumens
- Waterproof rate: IP 68
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Material：Diecast Aluminum-alloy Construction
- Lens material: PC
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless steel bracket
- Beam Pattern: Paladin Long Range Optic w/ Wide Light Display Arc
- Life rating：50,000 Hrs
- Dustproof shockproof & anti-corrosion
- Light Color Pure White Daylight(6500k)
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
Each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Install Guide(s) & Video(s)
My new behind grill LED Bar
I love it, been wanting LED bar for sometime now but couldn’t afford and didn’t want to mount on roof due to possible whistling, Mounted using very little well made instruction video and am totally happy
Great product and even better customer service
The behind the grille light bar mounts are heavy duty and fit great. I initially had a few questions and their support was super helpful and responsive.
The installation was easy everything fit exactly where it was supposed to. So far everything works great and the light is nice and bright
High quality product
Install was very easy and the light seems to be made of quality materials. The light output is very impressive! A much needed upgrade!
With the video, wiring harness, and brackets. It mounted easily. Took about an hour total. About 40 minutes of that was fishing the wires between the door.