Your Cart is Currently Empty
Now upgraded with CREE 70.2 XHP Chips for increased lumen and optical performance!
If you want the absolute best for your Ford F150 headlights then you have found it!
Your vision at night is critical to your safety as well as to the safety of those around you. Don’t suffer through the dim & dingy factory halogen headlights. With our custom-built MKV CREE LED headlights your Ford Ranger will be lighting up the night like never before and will look good doing it!
We love using the MKV system in our Rangers and we guarantee you will too!
The MK5 system provides you with the absolute brightest LED headlights available with a focused (and adjustable) pure white beam pattern, a fully enclosed operating system to protect against moisture, etc, advanced heat dissipation technology, aircraft-grade aluminum construction, advanced intelligent temperature modulation, and CANBUS compliant drivers.
Not compatible with factory HID or factory LED headlamps.
- 2 (per kit) high powered XHP70 CREE MK5 LED headlights (2 for low, 2 for high)
- 2 CANBUS compliant Custom tuned advanced Digital Ballast Control units
- 2 Large Diameter Dual-Ball Bearing Silent Heat Dissipation Fans
- Zip ties for wire clean up
- 360-degree bulb adjustment wrench
- Extremely Powerful CREE XHP70 chips. More CREE specs here
- Aircraft Grade 6063 aluminum construction (approx. 135% more efficient than ADC12 aluminum)
- Large Diameter Dual-Ball Bearing Silent Heat Dissipation Fan
- Copper Full Body PCB heat Distribution Board
- Custom tuned advanced Digital Ballast Control System
- CANBUS compliant drivers
- Fully Sealed System - Custom grommets (included as needed) protect against moisture or condensation
- Luminous flux: Approx. 9000 LM per bulb! (stock halogen is approx. 500-600 lumen)
- Improved optic design for sharper cut off and less light bleed
- 360-degree bulb rotation feature for custom light pattern control
- dust-proof, shockproof & anti-corrosion aircraft-grade aluminum
- Full IP65 rating with a temperature rating of -40 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius
- Anti-interference & Anti-thaw cabling
- Light Color is Pure White
- Long life: 2x the life of a typical bulb
- Large Diameter fans can limit low beam full down aiming but allow straight aiming.
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
- Each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Install GuidesPDF Installation - 2019-22 Ford Ranger Headlights
since ive had 3 f-150s, i have tried many headlights/ foglights from amazon, ebay, you name it. Most of them are junk, and although they are cheaper, you get what you pay for. For my new truck i wanted to actually invest in good quality lights so i didn't have to fix/ mess with them 3 months in. I bought the high beam/ low beam combo and love it. The color is great, its not too blinding but still really bright even with a tinted windshield. The service from f150leds is also really great. Quality product and company to buy from.
Upgrade to LED’s
One word: WOW. I knew that upgrading to LED’s would be a change but little did I know how much of an improvement it would be. Simple installation, hardest part for me was getting the old bulb out because the bulbs were original and the seal was very tight on them. Other than that, amazing quality, and the amount of light they produce is insane. Highly recommend, will definitely be back for any other LED upgrades on my truck.
YOU NEED THESE!!!!
Ordered low beams and fogs and all i can say is WOW!!! You need to upgrade to these LED's. Makes driving a whole lot better at night. Instalation was easy once you adjust your lights to go all the way up. Because of the fans on these LED's..there isnt enough room at stock height. On my 2019..you need to adjust the lights to face all the way up. So on the 2019.... you need to turn clockwise to install the lights so the lights fits snug. Then once in...turn counter clockwise until you feel resistance. You will not be disappointed with these kits. BTW...use #2 phillips screedriver to adjust your lights.
These bulbs are awesome all the way around, First off the install is very simple and after watching the Video provided it was a breeze, Took Maybe 10 minutes each side IF THAT! Now as far as performance of these bulbs they are excellent. My Truck is stock height but I have 305/50R20 Tires and people flash me thinking my High Beams are on!!! Its nice to Really flash the High Beams, It has to be blinding them in High Beam! I do not even need to use the high beams, I consistently and Driving home at around Midnight and everything is so bright its amazing. I have to add that I have the F150LED's Foglights installed as well, but I have turned them off at night and the Headlight Bulbs still perform flawlessly. They are a little pricely but the built in Balast and the ease of install coupled with the performance of the Bulbs they are worth every penny, Especially on Sale Like I got them. Don't Overthink this, They Are Awesome, Make the Purchase!!!
Got the low/high beam, fog light, and license plate tag bulbs in my White 2019 XLT FX4. While Ford tried to **** a beautiful truck with garbage dingy lights; F150 LED’s saved the day! Very bright and overall great looking. Next will be the taillights! Thank you!