New MKII model now shipping! MKII advancements include:
- 50% larger speedometer display
- 30% increase in brightness
- 12-hour format clock (vs 24-hour clock on prior model)
Upgrade your Super Duty experience today with a F150LEDs Heads Up Display (HUD) unit. These HUD units display vital information right on your windshield so you never have to take your eyes off the road.
Normally this kind of technology is a feature only seen in very expensive luxury vehicles but we are proud to offer it to our Super Duty family. We believe this is a product that can truly make you and your family safer. The fewer times you have to take your eyes off the road the better!
Each HUD unit is custom-tuned to work with your F150 without causing OBII port damage like cheap knockoffs. They are created with a minimalistic build designed to mimic our Super Duty's interior and give off an 'original equipment' appearance.
The F150LEDs HUD features ambient light sensors with self-adjusting brightness and has the ability to display speed (MPH or KPH), engine speed, the time (12hr format on MKII), engine temperature, fuel burn rate, lap times and/or voltage.
Installation time is only around 10-15 minutes and requires no wiring, drilling, etc.
Improved reaction time, safer driving, an easy install, and a sweet display make the F150LEDs HUD system a must for your Super Duty!
- Custom F150 Designed HUD Windshield Display System
- OBDII Cable
- Reflective Film (optional)
- Completely adjustable parameters for your Super Duty
- Primary display features speed (MPH or KMH) and RPM readout.
- The secondary display allows the optional display of fuel burn rate, time (12hr format on MKII), engine temperature or battery voltage.
- You can display lap times on the unit
- Alarm warning can be set based on speed/rpm restrictions
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
Each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!