Your Cart is Currently Empty
2015 - 2020 LED Gear Shifter Panel RGB LightingFREE RETURNS + FREE USA & CANADA SHIPPING OVER $99
Improve your F150 with a much brighter display, RGB color control, sequence lighting & more for your shifter lights!
Many fellow F150 owners don't even realize thier shifter panel has backlighting because the light is so weak. In fact, if your F150 was built after January 2018 then you don't! (Ford removed the backlighting feature for any F150's built after January 17th, 2018.)
Whether your truck is equipped with the factory backlighting or not, an upgrade is needed and that's where F150LEDs F150 Gear Selector RGB LED Lighting Kit comes in.
Easily install our RGB shifter LED Kit for
- A much brighter display (fully adjustable) that spreads more light across the display
- Full RGB color spectrum control
- Sequence lighting functions (slow fade options etc)
- Preference setting memory
- Auto on/off
- Full wireless control
Everything you need for installation is included and only a few basic tools are required. This kit enhances the factory design & display but does not add a gear indicator feature.
Upgrade your F150 gear display now with your own F150LEDs LED Gear Shifter Panel RGB Lighting Kit!
- Complete RGB shifter light kit
- 5X brighter display that is fully adjustable
- Full length lighting for more even light distribution
- Many different color options via wireless RGB remote
- Memory settings so you can set it to your favorite and go
- Auto On/OFF
- Set static colors, fades & more
- Installs for F150s with or without OEM backlighting
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
Warranty: each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Install Guide(s) & Video(s)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Gear Shift Panel
I’m loving this addition to my truck. Really completes the interior lighting. Easy to install, the instructions were great to follow. It was first time I’ve ever done anything electrical to a vehicle and the videos made it very easy. Great experience all around!
Everything works great
The install was just like described the only difference I did was run the wires along the inside of the console to hide the wires. They way you said to install it, the wires would be exposed about 2 inches down by the passenger seat. Other then that, it works great.