Your Cart is Currently Empty
2022 - 2023 Ford Maverick CREE LED Hood Mounted Spartan KitFREE RETURNS + FREE USA & CANADA SHIPPING OVER $99
Ever wished you had more light in the early mornings, late at night, or while on the trails? Want to add a unique and aggressive look to your Maverick? Our CREE Spartan Hood Light System was designed for you! Instantly add an aggressive look along with a powerful 180°-field-of-view lighting option for your Maverick!
Our Spartan series lights give you a unique advantage by displaying light in a 180-degree field of view thanks to its dual tri-chip side-emitting design. Six CREE XTE 5W chips are forward-facing, while 6 additional (three on each side) CREE XTE 5W chips disperse light on both sides of the Spartan Cube. This gives you maximum light both forward and to the sides of your truck.
A single 5W CREE XTE chip can produce 629 raw lumens meaning each Spartan cube can produce approx. 7,500 lumens of powerful white light. When paired together your Spartan hood light kit will be producing approx. 15,000 lumens lighting up the night in front of (and beside) you! CREE XTE data Specs
The Spartan series kit is easy to install and will help give your Maverick truck an aggressive & unique appearance, even when they are off! Custom hardware along with our heavy braid IP68 custom harness is included! You can even use the optional wireless key fob adapter to make installation even easier while adding remote control function & strobe lighting to your Spartan kit!
Ultimate build quality, extreme brightness, custom design, easy installation & full 180-degree field of view lighting make the F150LEDs CREE Spartans the ultimate hood light option for your Maverick.
- Two (2) Spartan CREE LED High-Intensity Light Bars
- 24 total CREE XTE 5W LED chips (12 per Spartan)
- Heavy-duty custom hood mounts with swivel grooves
- Custom heavy braid dual light wiring harness with fuse protection & IP68 weatherproof round connectors. Wiring custom cut to the needed length.
- All hardware bolts, nuts, washers, etc needed for install. Custom blacked-out application applied.
- 2 side-light adhesive reflectors
- Zip ties
- Quick splice connectors
- OPTIONAL: wireless receiver adapter with custom keyfob remote
- 12 CREE XTE 5W LED Chips per Spartan Light.
- Each Spartan light emits approx. 7,500 lumens! (Each singular CREE XTE chip is capable of 624 RAW lumens)
- total light output is approx. 15,000 lumens when paired together.
- operating voltage/wattage/amperage per Spartan: 60 watts @ 12volts =5 Amps
- 6 primary facing LED chips with 3 side facing LEDs on left and right
- Full IP 68 weatherproof construction.
- Aluminum die-cast housing with blacked-out hardware, reflector cap & mounts.
- Custom harness includes heat and tear-resistant braid, inline fuse, heavy-duty IP68 connectors, and the length is custom cut.
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
Warranty: each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Install Guide(s) & Video(s)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
You guys do it right. Great install video and everything in the box. Quality product at a great price.
Nice and Bright
I ordered this kit plus all the extras, the wireless remote and incabin switch, after I installed the kit which only took maybe 10-15mins I hooked up the wireless remote box and was aligning the lights within minutes, very bright and perfect for desert night runs, I love the features they have and the wireless remote works great for when I need to light up the front yard, also like how the wireless remote box has 2 plugs so when come a time to get a light bar for the front bumper I can have both on the same remote.
I am very happy with the product!!
I love it . It look good on my truck!!!
Literally as easy as it gets.
Installation was a snap, bracket fitment cleared the fender no problem. The relay harness is idiot proof. Install time and wire cleaning was 30 min tops. They are definitely worth the money. The LED headlights have been flawless on my 22 f350 for 142,000 miles. I imagine these will do the same. Lease/ranch roads, oil field locations, and pitch black mountain roads are lit up with these. Best lights for the money I’ve found so far. Customer Service is everything for me, and they are top notch!
Excellent. Love the ditch lights.