Your Cart is Currently Empty
*Legal Consent- by purchasing this item you agree to adhere to FMVSS108 rules using aimed headlights & not using high beams when other vehicles are present for offroad truck & non-street use. No aftermarket LED/HID bulb system (including the MKV) has been tested/approved by DOT for street use.
If you want the absolute best for your Ford F150 headlights then you have found it!
Your vision at night is critical to your safety as well as to the safety of those around you. Don’t suffer through the dim & dingy factory halogen headlights. With our custom-built MKV CREE LED headlights your F150 will be lighting up the night like never before and will look good doing it!
We love using the MKV system in our F150s and we guarantee you will too!
The MK5 system provides you with the absolute brightest LED headlights available with a focused (and adjustable) pure white beam pattern, a fully enclosed operating system to protect against moisture, etc, advanced heat dissipation technology, aircraft-grade aluminum construction, advanced intelligent temperature modulation, and CANBUS compliant drivers.
Your vision at night is critical to your safety as well as to the safety of those around you. Don’t suffer through the dim & dingy factory halogen headlights. Stand out, shine brighter and light up the night with our premium F150 LED MKV headlight system custom-built for your Ford F150 today! Not compatible with factory HID or factory LED headlamps.
- High powered XHP50 CREE MK5 LED headlights (both low & high beam function)
- 2 CANBUS compliant Custom tuned advanced Digital Ballast Control units
- 2 Large Diameter Dual-Ball Bearing Silent Heat Dissipation Fans
- Zip ties for wire clean up
- 360-degree bulb adjustment wrench
- Extremely Powerful Quad CREE XHP50 chips per bulb. More CREE specs here
- Aircraft Grade 6063 aluminum construction (approx. 135% more efficient than ADC12 aluminum)
- Large Diameter Dual-Ball Bearing Silent Heat Dissipation Fan
- Copper Full Body PCB heat Distribution Board
- Custom tuned advanced Digital Ballast Control System
- CANBUS compliant drivers
- Fully Sealed System
- Luminous flux: Approx. 9000 LM per bulb! (stock halogen is approx. 500-600 lumen)
- Improved optic design for sharper cut off and less light bleed
- 360-degree bulb rotation feature for custom light pattern control
- dust-proof, shockproof & anti-corrosion Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Full IP65 rating with a temperature rating of -40 degrees Celsius to 80 degrees Celsius
- Anti-interference & Anti-thaw cabling
- Light Color is Pure White
- Long life: 2x the life of a typical bulb
California Residents - Warning: California's Proposition 65
- Each and every product we offer includes our Full 1-year warranty!
Video(s) / Instructions
MKV Highlights Shown On 18 F150
2011 SVT Raptor, now with headlights that are just awesome. Low beams are so bright and clear, I use high beams much less. Buying experience was as expected, good with no issues and fast shipping.
Outstanding product! Installation videos were very helpful.
I ran a set of the F150 LED Mark III headlights for about five years before one of them died. I recently bought the Mark V set and notice a lift in brightness, and I love the ability to custom tune the beam pattern. The ballast set up is also a marked improvement over the Mark III with fewer potential failure points.
Super bright, fairly easy install. A little tough to get the bulbs to lock into place but otherwise easy
These headlights are super bright white light l will definitely be buying the fog lights for my 2018 Ford F350 super duty